Terms and Conditions
Information About Terms and Conditions
- Collision Damage Waiver (CDW)
- Car Theft Protection
- Airport Service Charge
- One Additional Driver
- Free 24HR support Service
- Unlimited Mileage
- Delivery & Collection at Paphos Airport
- Delivery and Collection in Paphos town limits
Terms and Conditions
At GSP car hire we do not believe in hidden charges, so you can always be assured to receive the best car rental experience through our high quality vehicles and our high standard of service .We clearly quote all terms and conditions that our customers will pay mandatory and optional in order to offer the best value for their money
- Driver & License Requirements: Minimum age 23 years, maximum age 75 years. All valid driving licenses which have been issued within European Community will be accepted. Other driving licenses must be accompanied by an International Drivers Permit. Drivers MUST have held a full license for a minimum of 3 years.
- Car Types: The vehicle displayed and model listed are the most common vehicles used by our company. We cannot guarantee the make or model of the rental vehicle will be the same as the vehicle displayed on our website.
- Insurance Coverage: Collision Damage Waiver (CDW):includes 19% taxe.Insurance excess 400.00 euro for groups B1 Complete cover package :5.00 euro per day includes 19% tax .Excess 0 euro
Insurance excess 450.00 euro for groups C1, D, D3, .Complete cover package: 7.00 euro per day includes 19% tax. Excess 0 euro. Insurance excess 550.00 euro for groups E, I1 .Complete cover package: 10.00 euro per day includes 19% tax. Excess 0 Euro. Glass/Tyre waiver: 3.00 euro per day includes 19% tax
Insurance Limitation: No insurance cover is provided:
If the vehicle is driven into the occupied Northern area of the island,
If a non 4×4 vehicle is driven on a non –paved road or sandy beach (off road),
If the vehicle is driven under the influence of alcohol, drugs or any other substances,
If failed to take in mind traffic regulations
Insurance cover will also lapse in the event of negligence
In any of the above cases the renter becomes responsible for any costs may occur to the renter vehicle including third-party claims
DAMAGE TO VEHICLE
A damage report must be completed by the driver for any damage to the vehicle, however minor it is. If a collision occurs, a police report and case number must also be provided. Clients must contact the car supplier in the event of any damage. If this procedure is not followed, the insurance cover could become invalidated, leaving clients liable for all damage.
- Collection Information: On arrival at Paphos Airport clients will be met by a representative; vehicles are available from airport car park. The service at Paphos Airport operates Monday to Sunday 07.00 HRS to 20.00 HRS.When collecting a vehicle outside of normal hours an additional charge of 15.00 euro will be applied. Delivery and Collection with in Paphos town limits and airport is normally free of charge, unless the delivery location is not within Paphos town limits, in such cases, an out of limits charge of 20 euro each way will be applied.
- Fuel Policy:
- Clients must pay for a half tank of fuel on collection and the car must be returned without re-fuelling at the end of the rental. The cost of fuel is charged in the same rate as in petrol stations. Fuel is not included in the car rental cost and must be paid on top of the rental.
- Same to Same : Vehicle is provided with half tank of fuel and must return the same (for any fuel missing client will be charged the cost of any missing fuel.
- Border Exit : Vehicles cannot be taken into any other country ,including Occupied northern part of Cyprus
- Additional Drivers: An additional driver is free of charge. Further additional drivers are available for an additional charge of 2 Euro per day
- Child Seats: Are available for an additional charge of 2 Euro per day
- Booster Seats: Are available for an additional charge of 2 Euro per day
- GPS Satellite Navigation: Is available for an additional charge of 5 Euro per day. A charge of 150 Euro will be made if the system is lost, damage or stolen.
- PAYMENT: All rental charges are payable on delivery on cash or card. We accept all major credit and debit cards .Please note that all payments will be made locally in Euros. No deposit is necessary to confirm your reservation.